Father's Day Raffle 2020 - Terms and Conditions
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 27 July 2020 and conclude on 31 August 2020 at 10:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Entrants need not be present to win. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The draw for the winners will take place on 2 September 2020 at 10:00am, at the Project Independence Office, c/o Aspen Medical, 2 King Street, Deakin ACT 2600.
- The legal age for purchasing raffle tickets which include alcohol as a prize is 18. If the winners are under the age of 18 years the prizes will be awarded to their parents or legal guardians.
- The 6th prize is alcohol and will be delivered to the prize winner directly from the Zierholz Brewery, in accordance with ACT liquor laws.
- In the draw for the winners, the major prize will be drawn first and the other prizes drawn in descending order of the prize number and value.
- All winners will be notified by phone or email within 8 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner’s details will be published in the Canberra Times on Thursday 3 September 2020. A list of all prizes and winners will be published and will also be posted on the Project Independence Facebook page.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier/website and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Project Independence shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Project Independence will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and deliver the prizes. If any prizes remain unclaimed Project Independence will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
- By entering the raffle you will allow Project Independence to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. You may unsubscribe from the Project Independence mailing list at any time.
Prize terms and conditions
- Hot Lap Experience: Enjoy an exciting hot lap in an Audi R8 GT3 Cup race car. Feel the adrenaline and G Force racing around Sydney Motorsport Park with current Australian GT3 driver Tony Bates. Value $1,250.
Winners must register their details to the contact on the voucher. The ride will be scheduled during Spring 2020. Date of the ride day will be set by tony Bates Racing and cannot be changed to suit the winner. Winner will be given the choice of a time slot for their ride in advance. Voucher is transferable and is for 1 rider only. Rider must be an adult or over 16 years of age and accompanied by an adult.
- Makita Tool Set: Get building like a pro with this 2-piece Makita brushless cordless combo hammer drill and impact driver kit. Valued at $649.
Detailed prize description.
Prize will be sent to prize winner by donor company, Alternative Freight Services. Non-redeemable for cash.